Friday, August 6, 2010

Just getting started.

So, here I am, my first crack at a blog, Friday night, 10:46 p.m., hmmm, life as a woman on the verge.  On the verge of closing out a year, as of this month, that consists of the death of my husband of 25 years, two job changes and a host of major life changes, and yes, I am at the middle age mark.  It has been quite a ride. So many changes, so much to take in and adjust to. But, I have to say, it's a ride that has been full to the brim, have been on the verge of many emotions over the past twelve months.  We'll get into that later.

My question is, what are you on the verge of? We are all on the verge of one thing or another, and it varies from day to day.  What could it be for you???

No comments:

Post a Comment